In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions: EACH Jewels respects your privacy. We do not sell, rent, release, or share your personal information. You can be assured that any information you provide us with will be safe. We only use your personal information to keep in touch and to let you know about any updates or special offers we have.
If at any point you feel uncomfortable with us having your information, please feel free to contact email@example.com to opt-out of our mailing list and we can delete you from our database forever. But if you simply want to update your contact information, please let us know. Note for security reasons we will not make any amendments to our database unless we are contacted via the email you originally submitted to us. To prevent us from being caught in your spam filter, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
We collect your information when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or blog, or fill out a form. In collecting your information, we may ask for your name or e-mail address. Of course, you may also visit our site anonymously. We use third-party vendors, including Shopify, Google and first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies). We also gather data using Google Analytics to understand user demographics.
Information collected may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize and improve your online experience (we can then cater to your individual needs).
- To improve the website (we use the information and feedback we get from you to improve the usability and functionality of the website).
- To improve our customer service (your information helps us improve your customer experience and our support services).
- To process online transactions (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company without your consent, for any reason whatsoever, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested).
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails (the email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, please email email@example.com with this request).
- To advertise on sites across the internet and to report how our ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to your site.
Protecting Your Information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server through Shopify. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Shopify’s technology and then encrypted into our database only to be accessed by those authorized, who have special access rights to our systems and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your payment (credit card, etc.) information will not be stored on our servers. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our own or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Terms & Conditions
Since we value your privacy. We have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent. As part of the Online Privacy Protection Act, all our site’s users may make any changes to their information at anytime by updating their account settings or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exist on all text, images and files relating to EACH Jewels' products and services and the full content of this website. EACH Jewels’ logo is a trademark of EACH Jewels LLC in the Unites States and other countries. The brand names and specific products of EACH Jewels featured on this web site are also trademarked.
Intellectual Property Rights